Croatia, Sibenik - Detached house, for sale, near Šibenik

Ref. : 2016/215 - House / Villa - Sold
Selling price: 275.000 €
Living space: 120 Land space: 350 Rooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3 Distance from sea: 35 m
Number of floors: 1
  • Parking

Detached house, situated in a small touristic place near Sibenik, with total surface area of 120 m2, and a plot of 350 m2. The house consists of two floors. On the ground floor there is a kitchen and a spacious terrace, while the first floor offers 3 bedrooms, bathroom, two additional toilets and living room from where is exit to a lovely outdoor terrace overlooking the sea. In addition to the house, terrace can be reached by outside stairs. The house was built in 1971 and renovated several years ago. It is in very good condition, and the distance from the beach is only 30 meters. Apart from this, on the ground floor there is an additional room size like mentioned kitchen, that was not completed and is now closed, so the new owner has an interesting space that can edit by his wishes. The house is fully fenced and has an option for parking in front of and behind the house.

Note: use this button to add this real-estate to Your list. You can access it later choosing "My List" link.
Location description
Šibenik (Croatian pronunciation: [ʃîbeniːk]) is a historic town in Croatia, located in central Dalmatia where the river Krka flows into the Adriatic Sea. Šibenik is a political, educational, transport, industrial and tourist center of Šibenik–Knin County. Click for more
Similar Properties


These are questions and answers on some frequently asked questions about real estate in Croatia, for any other questions feel free to contact us or come to our office and we will be glad to help you.

1. Can foreign nationals buy real estate in Croatia?

Foreign nationals belonging to EU Member States can purchase real estate in the same way as Croatian nationals. Foreign nationals belonging to non-EU countries can purchase real estate in Croatia with cumulatively fulfilled two conditions: reciprocity agreement with the Republic of Croatia and consent of the Ministry of Justice.

2. What is the real estate tax in the Republic of Croatia?

The Republic of Croatia has a unique real estate tax rate of 3%. The amount of tax is determined on the basis of the price from the contract of sale and the assessment of the competent tax administration. According to the law, the buyer pays tax on the received solution only once.

3. What is the tax on real estate swap?

The tax is also 3%, so each property owner pays 3% of the estimated value of the property for the new property when swapping.

4. In what time span real estate sales tax must be paid?

The tax liability arises at the time of the conclusion of the contract or other legal transaction that acquires the real estate. The notary is obliged to submit one copy of the document to the Tax Administration within 30 days from the signature on the sale documents. The taxpayer is obliged to pay the determined tax within 15 days from the delivery of the decision on determining the real estate sales tax.

5. What is a down payment and how much is it?

A down payment is an insurance that the buyer pays to the seller as a sign that the contract has been concluded and a certainty that the obligation will be fulfilled. In practice, the down payment is given on the Pre-contract and is usually 10% of the agreed purchase price. In case of fulfillment of the contract, the down payment is calculated in the total amount of the agreed purchase price.

6. Can the amount of real estate purchase be paid in foreign currency?

In principle, no. Every sale in the Republic of Croatia must be paid in HRK. If a foreign currency payment is made, the bank will convert to HRK.

7. Is it possible to conclude and certify a contract of real estate sale abroad?

Yes, if it is a citizen of the Republic of Croatia then it is best to certify the contract with our diplomatic mission. If it is a foreign national then with the notarization of the purchase contract with a public notary, the Apostille of public document issued in that state is required.